Times Microwave Systems is proud of its employees, and understands they are critical to the organization’s continued success. TMS is a company with access to substantial resources. We offer an excellent salary along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Send a confidential resume with salary requirements to: Human Resources Department, Times Microwave Systems, 358 Hall Avenue, Wallingford, CT 06492; fax to 203-949-8490; or drop us an e-mail.
Times Microwave Systems is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Position Available: Web Developer
We are looking for a web developer who can join our web and marketing team and help us in our online endeavors. You will assist with and head up a variety of internet projects, including the redesign of our website, and web pages, development of mobile apps, Facebook and Twitter apps and plugins and a variety of other web related projects.
Designs and constructs web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques. Maintain and provide ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within web design is a must.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of web development, using HTML, ASP, PHP, Concrete5
- Candidate should have proven experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures (MySQL/MSSQL).
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts using Concrete5.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
Please send resume to: HR@timesmicro.com